Back in the day, most homeowners kept different kinds of pumps around to clean drains clogged with oil, grease, or leftover food being washed away. However, these tools didn’t work too well when it came to cleaning the drain pipes from the inside. That’s where the need for chemical drain-cleaners arose.
Nevertheless, while drain-cleaners provide a quick and easy solution for many of your drainage problems, they do come with their fair share of side-effects too. Therefore, to save your time and money, make sure to seek professional help for drain cleaning jobs. A Better Plumber & Sewer Company Inc. uses the latest in technology to hunt for the root causes of drain clogging and ensure that you get your money’s worth in long-term restoration. Get a free quote for our plumbing services in Arlington Heights today!
In this article, we’ll discuss the top five reasons why you should hire professional drain cleaning services for all drainage problems.
1. Many homeowners opt for a quick fix for constant drainage problems in their property by using store-bought cleaners or DIY hacks. This may patch up your problems for temporarily, but it will lead to permanent damage to the drainage pipes. Professional drain cleaners are trained with the necessary knowledge and experience to tackle different issues from overflowing sinks to clogged lines, which means that they can quickly assess your situation, accurately identify the root cause, and solve the problem for you once and for all.
2. Professional drain cleaners have access to the various heavy machinery and tools necessary to solve most drainage problems. They are also equipped with the vital skills needed to remove, replace or repair a broken or faulty pipe when the situation arises.
3. When you experiment with home remedies and various drain cleaners or bleach products, your drainage lines often end up with nasty smells unbearable for nearby residents. Common causes for strong odors are oil, grease, dust, debris from underground lines, and even hair strands that clog the passages. Professional drain cleaners have plenty of experience with such situations and tackle them with tried-and-true solutions. An expert will also be able to detect the exact location of the odor and what could be causing it.
4. Although such cases are rare, a sink or sewer line blocked for a long time could result in unfortunate accidents that demand professional attention. Luckily, qualified drain cleaners are well equipped to handle emergencies such as these.
5. Professional drain cleaners are thorough and efficient in their tasks. Even in the rare circumstance that an issue recurs, they are willing to provide repairs guaranteed to last a long time.
All in all, it’s not easy to learn every kind of repair for the various potential drainage and sewer issues. That’s why you should choose professional drain cleaners like A Better Plumber & Sewer Company Inc. in Arlington Heights for all the answers to your problems. Get a free estimate for drain cleaning services today!